Нема производи во кошничката.
3. The transaction upon payment of the product is redirected and processed through E-commerce terminal by UNI Bank AD Skopje.
4. Visiting our Website is anonymous. We collect personally identifiable information from visitors only if they themselves agree to provide such information to us by completing the purchase registration form from our online store.
6. If you register for an online purchase, all personal information you enter through the registration form will be used solely for the purpose of processing your order.
7. When registering, you will be asked for the following information: – name and surname – e-mail address – address for delivery of the order and address for submitting an invoice at your request -contact phone .
8. The data we collect are stored with us, will not be published, sold or submitted to a third party except to the competent authorities in a manner determined by the legal regulations of the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
9. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, rented or shared with other natural or legal persons, state authorities or other bodies, except in cases determined by law.
10. Our Website undertakes all prescribed technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data at its disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or possible misuse.
12. If you are registered on our Website, upon your written request you have the right to be informed what personal data is processed for you, and to access your personal data and to add, modify, delete or request termination of their further processing.
14. If you want your data to be corrected or deleted, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org